ABOUT AGENDA REGISTER HOTEL SPONSOR/EXHIBIT SUNDAY FUNDAY GOLF TOURNEY BAR CRAWL HALL OF FAME NOMINATIONS HALL OF FAME DINNER SILENT AUCTION LIVE MEDIA AUCTION PREVIOUS ATTENDEES VOLUNTEER FAQ
Wells Fargo 2017 Hall of Fame Dinner
Wells Fargo HALL OF FAME RECEPTION & DINNER
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
--- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque ---
5:30PM – 6:30PM
Wells Fargo Hall of Fame Reception
6:30PM – 9:30PM
Wells Fargo Hall of Fame Dinner
The Wells Fargo Hall of Fame Dinner is an annual event during the Governor's Conference where the industry recognizes an individual or group who has cooperatively enhanced New Mexico tourism. Click to learn more about the Hall of Fame Dinner, including past inductees.
Wells Fargo 2017 Hall of Fame Nominations - NOMINATIONS have now CLOSED.
Inductees will be announced at the 2017 Governor’s Conference on Hospitality during the Wells Fargo Hall of Fame Dinner on Tuesday, May 9th.
CRITERIA for Tourism Hall of Fame Nomination
A nominee is defined as an individual, alive or deceased, an icon (such as Smokey Bear), or a group of two or more people who have cooperatively enhanced New Mexico tourism. The individuals honored as inductees live, or have lived, in New Mexico and have made substantial and sustained contributions to the state’s tourism industry through leadership and service as follows:
- • The nominee has made a significant contribution toward improving the national/international recognition of the positive aspects of vacationing in New Mexico; and/or
- • The nominee has improved the understanding of New Mexico residents regarding the attractions of this state and/or the economic development benefits of tourism for the state; and/or
- • The nominee has positively impacted the tourism industry in New Mexico by bringing special attention to the state’s attributes; and has served in the New Mexico industry for at least ten years.
- • The nominee has contributed to improving the business climate for tourism-related businesses in New Mexico, or facilitated the efforts of others to accomplish those ends.
Wells Fargo 2017 Hall of Fame Dinner choices:
• Beef & Chicken Duo – Duet of Achiote chicken and Vaquero steak with a green chile demi sauce served with chef’s market vegetables and sweet corn smashed Yukons
• Vegetarian – Quinoa stuffed bell-pepper served with Chef's market vegetables (this is also Gluten Free)
• Gluten Free – Gluten free version of "Beef & Chicken Duo"