Career Fair: The HRTM Career Fair is an annual event that brings the industry to NMSU students.
NMSU's Career Fair is offered each spring, however, many industry partners recruit year round.
2016 Hospitality Career Fair
Please see the schedule below as there is a change in venue from previous years.
The career fair is arranged to provide maximum flexibility in scheduling. You may choose to do any or all of the following:
- Schedule information sessions on Wednesday evening.
- Attend the Career Fair Thursday morning.
- Hold interviews Thursday afternoon and/or Friday.
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Welcome Reception (Bobby Lee Lawrence Academy of Wine)
Thursday,February 25, 2016
7:20 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Registration and Booth Set-Up (Las Cruces Convention Center)
- Continental Breakfast (Las Cruces Convention Center)
9 a.m. - Noon
- Career Fair (Las Cruces Convention Center)
Noon - 12:15 p.m.
- Booth Breakdown
12:15 p.m. - 1:40 p.m.
- Lunch for recruiter, faculty and staff
2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Interviews (Las Cruces Convention Center)
Friday,February 26, 2016
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Interviews (Gerald Thomas Hall, HRTM Office)
Noon - 1 p.m.
- Lunch will be provided if you are interested.
NMSU & Las Cruces Visitor Information
Click the links below for some helpful information while visiting the NMSU campus and Las Cruces, New Mexico.