Target the travel, tourism, and lodging industry?
New Mexico Hospitality and Tourism TRENDS & Annual Meeting is the annual marketing and research conference held annual in Santa Fe. In addition to an annual review of the association, TRENDS also serves as the annual introduction to the 2018 Legislative Session with an update on our policy priorities and legislative agenda. TRENDS will also feature a preview of the latest travel trends and predictions from Smith Travel Research (STR) and several educational breakout sessions throughout the day that will help put your hospitality or tourism business/organization on the right track to succeed in 2018.
- Speaking spot in front of key decision makers in the travel, tourism, and lodging industry (duration depends on type of sponsorship)
- Logo and material placement
- Multiple All-access tickets (depending on level of sponsorship)
- Included: Exhibitor benefits
- C-level executives and business owners
- DMO leaders
- General Managers
- Directors of Sales
- Directors of Marketing
In 2017, there were over 300 attendees from businesses and municipalities across the state representing the lodging, tourism, and general business sectors.
Email Gabriela Chavez-Lopez or call 505.506.8624 for more information on sponsoring.