ABOUT: 2019 Hospitality and Tourism TRENDS & Annual Meeting
Registration is now closed.
Grow Your Business and Destination with Marketing and Research Intelligence
New Mexico Hospitality and Tourism TRENDS & Annual Meeting is the annual marketing and research conference held annually in Santa Fe. In addition to an annual review of the New Mexico Hospitality Association, TRENDS also serves as the annual introduction to the New Mexico Legislative Session with an update on our policy priorities and legislative agenda. TRENDS will also feature a preview of the latest travel trends and industry predictions from several educational breakout sessions throughout the day that will help put your hospitality or tourism business/organization on the right track to succeed in 2019.
This will be our third year partnering with both the New Mexico Association of Commerce and Industry (ACI) and Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce to give you access to their events and the opportunity to network, connect, and engage with other business professionals and legislators. TRENDS will coincide with our Annual Meeting, and we will be offering complementary workshops throughout the day.
January 28, 2019
La Fonda on the Plaza
100 E San Francisco St
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Who Should Attend?
● C-level executives
● Business owners
● DMO leaders
● Hotel management
● General Managers
● Director of Sales
● Director of Marketing
Registration is now closed.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend 2019 Hospitality & Tourism TRENDS
Grow your business and prepare for a successful year with our condensed 1-day program:
1. Gain access to key leaders who have influence in your business environment (state leaders, decision makers, thought leaders, etc.)
2. Get up-to-date with emerging trends to make your 2019 a successful and productive year
3. Get advice and actionable strategies from experts and industry leaders to grow your revenue and sales in 2019
4. Connect with industry peers to see how they approach and solve the same obstacles and opportunities as you do
5. Gain influence in one of the largest industries in New Mexico...TOURISM
Bridging Business & Government
Again this year, we are collaborating with the Association of Commerce and Industry (ACI) and Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce (SFCC) to bring you a strong program that will provide you with more exposure to our state leaders and industry experts.
As our state's leaders prepare to develop policy solutions this legislative session, this collaborate effort between ACI, SFCC, and New Mexico Hospitality Association encourages holistic conversations about growing business, creating jobs, developing our workforce and ultimately helping communities thrive.
TRENDS ALL ACCESS registration includes:
- ACI Business Day in Santa Fe - Jan. 28
- Hospitality & Tourism TRENDS & Annual Meeting - Jan. 28
- Santa Fe Chamber Annual Legislative Reception - Jan. 28