New Business Opportunity: Grow your business at Valles Caldera!
The Valles Caldera has been added to the National Park Service and they are looking for vendors who can provide specific services to visitors to the area. If you currently operate a business in any of the following areas, you could qualify as a vendor. These are the kinds of activities for which they need suppliers:
- Provide Camping Gear/Supplies
- Lead Snowshoeing excursions
- Provide Mountain Bike rental/repair/supplies
- Be a Hunting/fishing guide and provide supplies
- Manage the lodge on the property
- Provide Horseback riding services/programs
- Animal Retrieval/Preservation Services (like taxidermy)
- Food Services/Catering/Food Trucks are an option
- Balloon rides/Parasailing (Air or Motorized)
- Provide Sleigh Riding events in winter
- Transportation Services for tours (Van, Bus)
- Special event operations (extreme sports, sporting events, camps, reality shows)
Sandoval County’s Office of Business Development & Tourism is conducting this analysis. We want all local/tribal companies to submit their notice of interest in preparation for this procurement process.
- You must have an existing business, be experienced in your area of service, and be current on local, state and federal tax filings and liabilities.
- You must respond in writing (email or letter) to “Antoinette Vigil, Sandoval County Office of BDT– VC Gap”. Mailing address is 264 S. Camino Del Pueblo, Bernalillo, NM 87004 or email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must include your legal business name, a copy of your current business license, a contact phone number, a detailed description of your proposed services, and when you would be prepared to offer services (indicate Spring 2016, Summer 2016 or Fall/Winter 2016).
- Deadline for submission is Nov 6, 2015
- If you need more information, contact Antoinette Vigil, Manager @ email@example.com or 505-404-5825.