Helping New Mexicans
New Mexico Hospitality Association is dedicated to providing our New Mexico residents with disaster relief information and resources in the event they should need them. Though no one can predict when a disaster may strike, we can be prepared with local resources and assistance programs for both individuals and businesses.
Disaster Relief Resources
With the help of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), we have a series of resources and other disaster relief information and fact sheets—such as aid and assistance—that you may learn more about by following the direct links below. We also provide links to information regarding the recent wildfires in and around the state for those affected.
- FEMA Local Disaster Finder
- Flash Flooding Preparation
- Evacuation Shelters and Sand Bag Pickup Locations
- Disaster Recovery Center- Valencia County
- Assistance for Families & Individuals
- FEMA New Mexico Wildfire Resources
- National Assistance Information
- Local Disaster Resources & Assistance
- Business Disaster Preparedness Planning
NMHA is Here to Help
NMHA is here for you when you need us most. For further assistance and information, you can get in touch by calling us at (505) 506-8624 or filling out our contact form.