Why join an association?
With the constantly-changing elements of both our legal, workforce, and economic environments, it’s more important now than ever before that industries join in unified representation to ensure their continued success. Associations, like the New Mexico Hospitality Association, are great opportunities to build professional relationships, further develop professional skills, and add to the collective voice that promotes common economic interests of all members.
What do we do?
Our vision is to become the No. 1 resource for the New Mexico hospitality industry. To do so, we focus on three fundamental services: advocacy, education, & collaboration.
Why join New Mexico Hospitality Association?
Your membership in New Mexico Hospitality Association, a nonprofit corporation, is an investment in your own business/organization and your staff, along with the future of successful travel and tourism in New Mexico. Through the variety of programs, events, initiatives, and leadership opportunities listed above, you will:
- Be able to network more effectively
- Strengthen your research, marketing and sales efforts
- Enhance your knowledge and leadership skills through educational programs
- Increase your impact on relevant legislative issues
- Gain the latest, valuable information about issues affecting the tourism industry
- Help focus attention on the economic and community benefits of tourism
- Learn new ways to promote tourism with the NM Tourism Department and industry partners
- Be part of an industry network of support which includes federal and state agencies, other state trade associations, destination marketing organizations, tourism attractions and industry supportive companies such as restaurants, hotels and airlines.