Why join an association?
Associations are stronger then ever. By joining, you get members only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunitites, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization.
Why join New Mexico Hospitality Association?
Your membership in New Mexico Hospitality Association, a nonprofit corporation, is an investment in the future of successful travel and tourism in New Mexico. Through the association, you will:
• Be able to network more effectively
• Strengthen your research, marketing and sales efforts
• Enhance your knowledge and leadership skills through educational programs
• Increase your impact on relevant legislative issues
• Gain the latest, valuable information about issues affecting the tourism industry
• Help focus attention on the economic and community benefits of tourism
• Learn new ways to promote tourism with the NM Tourism Department and industry partners
• Be part of an industry network of support which includes federal and state agencies, other state trade associations, destination marketing organizations, tourism attractions and industry supportive companies such as restaurants, hotels and airlines...
The association also provides the following exclusive member benefits:
• The association provides a strong, unified voice representing your interests before the New Mexico State Legislature, U.S. Congress and other government agencies that tax and regulate the hospitality industry. (Access to our lobbyist)
Education and Training Discounts
• Hospitality and Tourism TRENDS Conference (~$100 off) - new for 2016!
• Governor’s Conference on Hospitality (~$100 off) - new for 2016!
• Trade show booths (~$100 off) - new for 2016!
• Sponsorship discounts for all events & conferences throughout the year (~$100-2,500 off) - new for 2016!
• Online Reputation Management Workshops featuring Yelp and TripAdvisor (FREE for members)
• Webinars by experts focused on hot topics in the hospitality and tourism industry (FREE for members) - new for 2016!
Sales and Business Development
• Exclusive access to submit RFPs for all association events and conferences along with partner major events (i.e. Santa Fe Fashion Week) - updated for 2016!
• Sunset Magazine (20% off)
• El Palacio Magazine (15% off)
• AGM Radio (25% off)
MemberZone (interactive membership portal) - new for 2016!
• Personalized web portal to create website
• Ability to post and have access to flash sales and promotions within membership
• Post your job openings. Let the association help you recruit for your open positions
Business Services Discounts
• Rocky Mountain Report (50% off)
• Industry-focused networking mixers and events throughout the year
• Leadership opportunities to join committees focused on specific areas (Government Affairs, Finance, Membership/Sales, Program and Events)
Member to Member Special Offers
Ready to join NMHA? Click here.