2021 Conference on Hospitality and Tourism
About Our 2021 Conference
New Mexico’s marquee industry event, featuring quality educational programs industry networking
The 2021 Conference on Hospitality and Tourism presented by the New Mexico Hospitality Association is the “how-to” conference held annually in New Mexico. It features incredible keynote speakers and breakout sessions to help you run your travel and tourism businesses more efficiently and effectively.
We had an estimated 350 people attend the Conference on Hospitality and Tourism in 2019.
What to Expect
Over the course of the 2-day conference, you will have the opportunity to attend presentations, panel discussions and demonstrations on a variety of topics. Current topics include:
* Using Data to Help Policy Makers Make Good Decisions
* What’s Happening in Business Travel
* SEO Optimization
* Digital Branding
* Driving Business Through Outdoor Advertising
* Advocating for Your Business – How to Use Technology and
Industry Connections to Educate Policy Makers
* Mental Health in the Workplace
* Developing Workplace Policies that Support Recruitment &
* Specialty Tourism – Tribal Tourism, Agri-Tourism, Wellness
* OTA Reporting/Tax Collection
* Meeting Planning – What’s Next?
* Spotlight on Regional Tourism in New Mexico
Each session is designed to provide you with a wealth of knowledge from industry experts to help you better excel in your career and help drive visitors to your hotel or destination.